FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Supports the Warehouse(s), Shipping, Receiving and Deliveries focused on processing of Swift 021 product line.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives, stores, and distributes materials, tools, equipment and other products based on Purchase Order, Work Order or Shipping Order requirements.
- Receives deliveries, opens boxes, crates and other containers using hand tools.
- Records amounts/quantities of materials or items received or distributed by manual entry into company ERP system.
- Marks materials with identifying information using labels, permanent markers or other marking devices.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined stocking schemes.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution to production to ensure conformance to order requirements.
- Conveys materials and items from warehouse to production areas, other storage locations or to other designated areas by hand, hand truck, cart or forklift.
- Packs and ships or delivers customer orders based on sales order or work order requirements.
- May drive company vehicle to deliver parts or materials to customers or suppliers, or to pick up parts or materials from customers or suppliers.
- Helps with inventory counting and inventory management.
- Uses computer to make transactions.
- High School diploma required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is crucial.
- Ability to identify and communicate potential problems and offer solutions to problems is a plus.
- Warehouse/Inventory control experience is preferred
Computer Skills Required:
- Excel, Word, Outlook
- Proficiency, or ability to become proficient, with company’s software programs and systems (Intranet & ERP System).
Office environment, warehouse and manufacturing shop environment. Periodic weekend or evening work may be expected.
May require standing and walking for long periods of time. Must be able to push and pull a variety of carts and material handling equipment. Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, and reach. Requires ability to make substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and fingers. Must be able to hear, see, and communicate through written and verbal means. Must be able to exert up to 75 pounds of force on occassion and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 50 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com