It’s like an aerial 911 for 911
The Swift020 can operate anywhere, anytime to transmit urgent, rescue or treatment critical data to first responders within minutes. The platform is quick to learn and easy to maintain and manage so new users can launch their first mission in minutes. All electric with a 2-hour flight time makes remote operations, cheaper, longer, faster and safer.
Capable of one-button launch to cell phone locations for emergencies in isolated or remote areas. Runway independent with a 1 kg payload capacity, launch is possible from any type of medical facility to transport vaccines and antidotes. Real time video conferencing can provide on-the-scene crisis teams or first responders with critical life and property saving assessments. Agile and sure-footed take off and landing that allows for reliable access to many hostile terrains in almost any weather.
The Autonomous emergency vtol solution
The Swift020 is easy to learn and use to help first responders and rescue teams mitigate disaster and emergency situations by quickly providing mission critical back up and logistics.
The Swift020.e’s payload options are specially designed to improve delivery of time-critical emergency payloads for a wide range of options and uses, including:
Emergency Services Use Cases
- First-on-scene assessment and long term monitoring of hostile environments (i.e. wildfires, hurricane, tsunamis, earthquakes).
- Delivers vaccines, antidotes (viral outbreaks, snake bites) and medicines to first responders.
- IP67 waterproofed, corrosion resistant, and buoyant for maritime, flood, and extreme weather SAR.
- Real time data and communications links
- Search and rescue
- Remote firefighting
- Medical (vaccines)
- First responders (antidotes for viral break outs or snake bites)