The Autonomous VTOL Mapping & Surveying Solution
The Swift021’s unrivaled design makes it more cost effective than manned aircraft with longer endurance than a multi-rotor, and no risk of damage to high quality cameras, sensors, or payloads.
The Swift021’s customizable payload options are also specifically designed for precise mapping and surveying with an array of payloads offering a wide range of options and uses, including:
Mapping & Surveying Use Cases
- Companies and agencies can take high quality geo-tagged images quickly and often; collecting imagery that can be imported into geographic information system (GIS) databases and used to generate ortho-mosaic maps and 3D reconstructions.
- Pre-planning of infrastructure construction
- Drop control points for precision mapping
- Elevation mapping using 3D data
- Property boundary lines from orthomosaics
- Mapping of terrain excavation progress