Launch & Recovery
The Swift021 is the fully autonomous, turn-key solution that’s opening up a new era of maritime UAS reliability for deployment off a range of ships, in hostile weather, and up to 12 degrees of roll & pitch. Small vessel landings are accomplished with state-of-the art machine vision for centimeter level accuracy on stationary and moving deck targets.
The platform is quick to learn and easy to maintain and manage so new users can launch their first maritime mission in minutes. Overall costs are significantly lower than helicopter operations, which are inherently more expensive to purchase, insure, operate, maintain & man. Decidedly lighter, more nimble, and gifted with autonomous precision, the costs and risks of accidents and damage are greatly lower than with other delivery methods.
The Autonomous VTOL Maritime Solution
Swift’s patented X-Blade technology allows for a reduction in needed deck,storage space and launch & recovery can be performed by a single crew member. The Swift021’s swappable payload options are also specifically designed for reliable marine ops with an array of payloads that can offer a wide range of options and uses, including:
Maritime Use Cases
- Marine protection: IP67 waterproofing, corrosion resistant, will survive water landings, and floats in water
- Magnetically decoupled from steel hull ships
- Low noise signature to stay in compliance with the Marine Mammal Protection Act
- Pinpoint marine targets and loiter above them with the push of a button
- Animal census, tracking/monitoring wildlife, external environmental sensor sampling
- Air quality sensor measurements with real-time telemetry stream